9.06.2010

Easter Adventures




Did we dye eggs last year? I don't remember. I think I forgot to request off, and I had to work. And we were so slow, but Jo wouldn't let me leave. Yep, sounds about right. Well I kind of made up for it this year because we ended up having two Easters. One afternoon we were playing at the park when we met some homeschool mommies and kids who were so sweet and invited us to join their Easter celebration. A few days later we dyed eggs and went to Piedmont park to hide and collect them. Except those eggs were all broken and cracked because I have THE NAUGHTIEST KITTY IN THE WORLD. Well, I suppose we're all used to Izzie being Izzie by now. Next year I won't put the eggs on the counter and leave the room. What made me think I could do that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home